Our all-electric automobiles canвЂ™t wait around town, from dinner in Midtown to a show at the arena for you to show them. Just simply Take affordable trips with free parking, recharging, and insurance coverage, having a carbon footprint that is itty-bitty!
We have partnered utilizing the City of Sacramento to offer free road parking. Park at domestic permitted, metered spots which are 1+ hour rather than otherwise limited. ThatвЂ™s right, you should not feed the meter within the HomeZone! This won’t consist of personal or general public lots and you cannot end your trip within 12 hour of city solutions.
We Look After Charging Too
Our fleet that is awesome team very hard to help keep each of our automobiles charged up
But should anyone ever find yourself in times when you really need a fee (possibly on an extended journey), weвЂ™ll address the price of the electricity. Find out about taking an all-electric tour.
Five Seats Zero Emissions
Our all-electric fleet of brand name brand new Chevy Bolts are cruising all over roads of Sacramento. They function space for five, a lot of cargo area, bicycle racks, chair warmers, and a whole lot.
Choose Up And Fall Off Any Place In The HomeZone
The good thing about Gig is the fact that it is one-way car sharing. It can be picked by you up in Land Park and drop it well in East Sacramento, or anywhere your heart desires (inside the Sacramento HomeZone).
Simple, Reasonably Priced, Green
Automobile sharing with Gig was created to be easy. Be in and go and just purchase that which you utilize. Just going for a trip that is quick city? Pay because of the moment. Require the vehicle for a longer that is little? Pay on an hourly basis. Happening an adventure that is long? Enjoy our affordable Time Prices.
Prices susceptible to alter. Check out the software for the many pricing that is accurate. Find out more about our prices
What exactly is GIG Automobile Share?
Gig is a unique car that is all-electric program available in the town of Sacramento. ItвЂ™s a one-way or free-floating vehicle share solution, and that means you can select up a vehicle in a single location, and drop it well in an alternative location within GigвЂ™s service area, referred to as HomeZone.
WhatвЂ™s a HomeZone?
The HomeZone is GigвЂ™s solution area; it will be the certain area where you could begin and end a visit. GigвЂ™s Sacramento HomeZone is 13 miles that are square mostly encompasses the Central City. The HomeZone boundaries are viewable into the Gig software. It is possible to drive a Gig out from the HomeZone, but you’ll need certainly to get back the vehicle and end the trip right back within the HomeZone.
What sort of automobiles does Gig offer? How do you make use of Gig?
Gig has a fleet of 260 All-Electric Chevy Bolts readily available for use within Sacramento. The Chevy Bolt features space for five, an abundance of cargo room, bicycle racks, and a lot more.
To begin with, download the GIG Car Share application and signup to be a Gig Member. Then, use the application to locate an available Gig it, then start the engine and drive near you, unlock. Making numerous stops? Make use of the software to put up on your Gig when it is parked between stops.
Just how much does it price?
Our Electrical Gig rates is:
- $0.40 each and every minute
- $15 an hour or so
- $85 for your day
- Charging, insurance, and parking into the HomeZone are included.
- Gig immediately determines the rate that is best considering usage.
The price is $2.50 a mile for short trips (capped at $15) if you grab a Hybrid Gig.
- Minimal cost per trip: $2.50
- Park and keep coming back on quick trips lower than an hour: $0.30/minute
- Surcharge over 250 kilometers per trip: $0.45/mile
- Parking charges beyond your HomeZone: All standard parking guidelines and charges are enforced beyond your HomeZone.
- Bay region Bridge Tolls: Every car is registered aided by the FasTrak system. Tolls are immediately billed for your requirements the after thirty days.
Where may I park? Any 60 minutes or longer parking spot in case it is a:
Gigs could be parked in virtually any legal road area that allows parking for example hour or higher into the HomeZone, including metered or time zone spaces that allow one hour or even more parking consequently they are perhaps perhaps not otherwise restricted. The basic guideline is, in the event that parking indication is green for starters hour or even more, you are in the clear. If it is red, you can’t park there.
- Metered street parking spot, or
- Time area parking spot, and
- Household permitted spot, speedyloan.net/uk/payday-loans-wyk marked by having a sign that is greenexcluding B licenses)
- Perhaps maybe Not otherwise limited
- No 15-minute or meters that are 30-minuteno metered spots under 1 hour).
- No yellow, red, blue, green parking spots (i.e., no limited areas such as for example loading, handicapped, events, parking lots, personal areas).
- DonвЂ™t park in residential-permitted spaces, check out the signs, if theyвЂ™re red you canвЂ™t end your journey.
- In western Sacramento do not park in B allow Zones.
- No parking within 12 hours of town solutions like road sweeping, road closures, or any other restrictions that are posted.
- No parking in private parking lots (for example., Amtrak or Sacramento stop parking area).
- Do not end your journey outside of the Sacramento HomeZone whenever driving an electric powered Gig (green pin).