Ramsey Self Storage takes your safety and the security of your possessions very seriously. A masonry wall surrounds our facility and all areas are well-lit.
- Keypad Entry : When you arrive you will be required to enter a code on a keypad. This will open the front gate. Your picture will also be taken each time you enter and will be kept on record.
- Passcode: A unique passcode will be given to each storage customer when a rental contract is signed and approved.
- Surveillance Cameras : Over 35 24-hour surveillance cameras are strategically placed throughout the facility to record all activities.
- Door Alarm System : Individual door alarms are on each unit. Unauthorized entry into your storage unit will alert our property manager.
- On-site Property Manager : Having a Manager live on site provides additional security in case of an emergency.
Call Now about our Move-In Specials (951) 849-1102